
Nike, is for the first time, featuring the Nike Air Foamposite One in their Doernbecher series. These blood red and black Foams sport some amazing detail in its uppers. Designed by Elijah Diggins, a Doernbecher patient who suffers from cancer, did a wonderful job on this Foamposite model. His design features his custom smiley-face logo, which turns into his initials when viewed sideways and the fierce red and black color combo is a tribute to his favorite athlete, Lebron James. Featured on the tongue, Japanese characters symbolize courage, along with Elijah’s signature and a chain-link graphic is on the sockliner, inspired by his most prized possession, a silver bracelet gifted to him by his parents when he began his chemotherapy treatment. Elijah says that his design is a personal thank you note to Doernbecher for helping to save his life: "When I was in the hospital, I kept thinking Doernbecher has done so much for me—how am I going to give back?" Y'all feeling Elijah's design? Comment below.
0 comments :
Post a Comment